Checksum Compare is a program that computes and verifies SHA1 and MD5 hashes.
Comparing files/directories has never been that simple !
- Pick your directories.
- Choose a Hash Algorithm.
- Click compare.
- You're done !
Current Version: v1.3
- Popular Request => Added an Address bar!
- You can now easily navigate, just past your folder path and press Enter.
- Windows 8 Support (If you got an Error message (privilege) when installing,try running the installer as Administrator.)
- Some little bugs.
- Code clean-up
Older Version: v1.2
- Compare folders recursively !
- You can now refresh views separately
- You can now compare specific files/directories in addition to Compare All
- Added shortcuts for md5/sha1 computing
- Drag and drop now compare files only if required
- Are now considered same files, files with the same hash and filename
- Now creates 1 hash file per file when multpile files are selected
- Better compatibility with other .md5/.sha1 files
- Some Minor Tweaks
Older Version: v1.1
- You can now create .md5/.sha1 files.
- Comparison against previously created .md5/.sha1 files.
- You can now associate Checksum Compare with .md5/.sha1 files
- Excluding/including files is now available.
- Total time including comparison.
- Autoscroll toggable. (Turn off with large number of files for better performance)
Older Version: v1.0
- Open files in explorer.
- You can now interrupt computing at any time.